Entrepreneurs Helping Entrepreneurs Succeed Online – That’s Our Bread and Butter.
When WECAN was founded in 2010, we knew we wanted to work with entrepreneurs, just like ourselves. We have a real passion and understanding for the ins and outs of owning and growing a business.
WECAN started as a networking and events platform for women entrepreneurs. After hundreds of honest conversations with business owners, one of the biggest hurdles they were facing was finding the resources, tools, and solutions to grow their businesses. Especially in a way that showed tangible, measurable results. They would invest in marketing if if they knew they were going to get results but, as it is in the entrepreneur world, doubts start taking over.
- I don’t have time.
- I don’t know who to trust.
- I don’t know how.
- I need more sales and more customers.
- I don’t know where to start.
- I don’t know how to tell if it’s working.
We heard these fears and realized, we could help. We can do this. We can be the business that helps entrepreneurs ease their fears through smart, strategic marketing.
Enter WECAN 2.0 – We understand. We get it. That is why we’ve designed a business to cater to your specific needs both now and in the future.
Maybe you simply need training resources. Maybe you’re looking to hire out a group of smart, talented consultants to help your team grow. Maybe you are looking to ramp up your business growth and want to outsource all of your marketing. Whatever you need, we can help.
- Book a consultation to determine your needs
- We send you a proposal and projected costs
- Customer pays a 50% deposit once they agree to the scope of work and decide to move forward for design work or pay in full for content & SM services
- We present the first draft options for review
- We conduct 1 set of edits and present the final copy
- Customer pays the rest of bill
- We release the files
Who We Service
WECAN has three clear levels of digital marketing and support for clients all over Canada and the US
- Startup– As as new business, you need a simple logo and business cards, a functional website that reflects your branding, and some implementable strategies that you can learn and do yourself. You need the basics to get started in your marketing journey but still pack a punch for the budget constraints you may have as a startup.
- Growth– You’ve been in business for a while now and have the time and money to start building your growth strategy, adding in business coaching, and broaden your online presence to move your business forward.
- Expansion – You’ve tasted the sweet success of entrepreneur life and want to move your marketing to a company of experts who simply look after it for you. You want to trust that it’s getting done and see the results. You want to be involved but not lead your digital marketing.
Narissa Singh – President & CEO
Narissa Singh is a fierce advocate for small businesses, learning, and entrepreneurship. Over the years, Narissa has used her knowledge and experience to support small business owners to start up and grow their business. Narissa started her coaching practice after years of working with entrepreneurs and witnessing their everyday struggles. Narissa is determined to support entrepreneurs in learning and understanding how to sustainably grow their business through different needs, budgets, and stages.
Heather has experience collaborating with all levels of management and staff for success. She currently holds her Bachelor of Communications from the University of Calgary. With a minor in political science, Heather merged her passion for communications and politics by joining the Jim Prentice communications campaign in 2014. Since then, Heather has found a niche putting her creative talents to good use in the food and beverage industry, teaming with prominent establishments in the city to grow their brand.
Jason Gordon has over 15 years of sales and marketing experience, the Founder of a highly successful digital marketing agency and the Social Media Director for WECAN. Jason works closely with clients to develop and execute effective marketing strategies. He has launched successful brand strategies, manages a large team of skilled marketing experts and is highly regarded in the industry as one of the top influencers and leading agency.
Trey has been working in web design/development and marketing for eight years. He has worked in a variety of roles from front end design, SEO, software development, and web security – trusted by companies with revenues ranging upwards of $100M. Trey’s passion is helping his clients improve connections with new and existing customers, as well as improving the customer experience.